Pre Paid Legal Review
- Pre Paid Legal is a network marketing company that began in the early 70’s due to a car collision found Harland Stonecipher was involved in.
- Pre Paid Legal is based in Oklahoma.
- It’s a $72 investment to start your business.
- Monthly cost will range based on area and which type of plan one acquires.
- Pre Paid Legal operate in North America where they have many law firms on hand to answer questions for their people.
The product is exactly what it sounds like. You’re basically paying a monthly fee to retain the rights to legal advice. They cover many aspects of law including business and personal. Mixed reviews on courtesy of the lawyers, legal benefits, availability etc… Based on the area you may have more legal options to choose from ie: Ontario vs Texas.
The Pre Paid Legal Compensation Plan
Pre Paid Legal is a direct sales company. You have the ability to get direct deposit and get paid daily for recommending the business to others. Commission will range anywhere from $25 to 182.50 for the sale of a $26 plan. Plus, there are some bonuses a business builder in Pre-Paid Legal can take advantage of.
Final Thoughts on Pre Paid Legal
Being true to the legal industry, there are some fine details you may not notice being a builder of this business. Your commissions aren’t fully yours until a 1 year probation period passes. Meaning, if you bring someone into the business and they don’t stay a full year, you will be “charged back” any remaining balance.
It’s a good business in theory. However, like any company, you’ll get mixed review. There are some concerns about certain law firms they have represent their clients, so keep that in mind when choosing to represent this company.
Andrew Murray is an online entrepreneur and business owner. I have helped thousands of students create their own websites and funnels and make a full-time income online. Reach out if you need help.
Text me at 617-340-2920
Free Webinar: Learn How To Make $1000 Per Day Online
Watch The Replay Now