- Xango is a health and wellness company based in Utah and established in 2002.
- Their founders are Gary Hollister, Aaron Garrity, Joe Morton, Gordon Morton, Kent Wodd and Bryan Davis
- They are an MLM company that uses the matrix like system
- The product and opportunity is available in a multitude of countries
- $35 membership fee plus 100PV to 200PV purchase every month depending on your status with the company.
It is a health and wellness company. Largely known for their Xango Juice (mangosteen), they also have plenty of other health products including a skin care line, meal packs and other disposable products. Their leading brand Xango Juice, is rich in vitamins and have lots of antioxidant ingredients.
The Xango Compensation Plan
As stated, it is an MLM that works the matrix system. They work on a 6 levels wide, 9 levels deep payment plan. The commission ranges from 5% to 10% but compress all 9 levels and it equals up to 47% commission. They also have bonuses that their distributors can take advantage of.
Another wellness company marketing their products in an already extremely saturated health industry. However, there appears to be no significant negative press or comments made on the taste of their products especially their figure head product Xango Juice. The company have also done extremely well and have the marketing and packaging to appeal to a wide demographic.
Andrew Murray is an online entrepreneur and business owner. I have helped thousands of students create their own websites and funnels and make a full-time income online. Reach out if you need help.
Text me at 617-340-2920
Free Webinar: Learn How To Make $1000 Per Day Online
Watch The Replay Now